"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin
Monday, April 11, 2011
Wishing
I wish I could write...I have always wanted to be an author. I have so many ideas for books and the desire to share those stories with the world. However, something I don't really have is talent. And you kinda need that to be a GOOD author. I guess I could write horrible books that would end up for free on kindle....but there wouldn't be any satisfaction in that...I want to write and make a living off of it.... I wish that I had the time and the peace of mind to sit down and apply myself to my writing. I have gotten books from the library about writing and am learning. I can help myself a little that way. I have a journal where I keep my ideas of stories and work on them occasionally. However, there is not enough time in my day where I am alone to actually work... Someday though, dang it, I am going to start and finish a story. It might not be published anywhere, it might completely suck...but I will accomplish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment