Monday, May 2, 2011

Dave Ramsey

Tomorrow is our first class in the Financial Peace University....I have thought about this for a long time...and I have a few friends who have done this, and they all have reported that it works wonders. The big thing was getting Wes on board...my husband hates things like this, actually I think he hates admitting that we suck at budgetting and that we do not make good decisions. I know that our parents have ridden us so much and have pointed out numerous times that they don't think to highly of us when it comes to money...they mean well, however every kid wants to show their parents that they are wrong!!! SO that is why we are not telling our parents we are doing this! hahahha our little bit of rebellion....

I am excited and nervous. I am excited about working on our debt and budget in a smarter way. I am excited about learning how to budget instead of leaving everything up to wes. However, I am extremely nervous about making the change, because I don't do well with making changes. I don't do well because I never stick to them. For this to work for us, we need to stick to it and work hard it.

I will let you know how it goes....

and no, I have not written the letter to myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment